“Limex Service” Transport Company offers multiple services on the transportation of cargoes. The company has extensive experience in such kind of cargo transportation as door to door delivery of cargoes. Delivery is carried out in Ukraine and European countries by the company’s own transport from the shipper’s warehouse to the consignee’s warehouse.
We can deliver your cargoes to other countries through our partners, whose reliability has been proven in long-term and fruitful cooperation. Both a warehouse and an office or an apartment can be indicated as the place of forwarding/receipt.
If necessary, door to door service can include:
- Loading/unloading services;
- Manufacture and use of special packaging to increase the level of preservation of the cargo;
- Delivery/acceptance of the cargo at the address of the shipper/consignee;
- Customs clearance of the cargo for international transportation;
- Tracking and security protection of the cargo on the whole route;
- Hand delivery in the cities of Ukraine;
- Hand delivery at the indicated address in other countries.
“Limex Service” Company offers development of the optimal logistic scheme of door to door delivery, which allows favorable and timely transportation of the cargo or parcel from the shipper’s warehouse to the consignee’s warehouse. We appreciate the trust of our customers; therefore, we offer a service of hand delivery. That is why you do not have to worry about the integrity of shipped goods because the staff of “Limex Service” will deliver them straight to the person indicated as the consignee.
The service of hand delivery is a complex logistic process requiring detailed study. The company is ready to assume responsibility for the organization of such a set of services and timely delivery in short terms. This allows you to save time and money and will relieve from the necessity to interact with several companies to organize hand delivery.
“Limex Service” Company guarantees high quality and permanent control of cargo transportation and minimization of all possible risks.